As of 20 April 2015, the Alabama exchanges of Bon Secour, Elberta, Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores, Lillian, Loxley, Magnolia Springs, Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Seminole, and Summerdale were consolidated under Foley. All of them already had local calling to one another.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
- Santel Communications Cooperative (OCN 1676) has had company-wide local calling since some time in 2014. They previously had optional local calling plans where subscribers could choose to pay a monthly fee to call specified exchanges.
- Updated local calling information for Interstate Telephone Cooperative/Stockholm-Strandburg Telephone Company (OCN 1651, 1654, and 1679)
- Updated calling area information for Ducor Telephone Company (OCN 2313)
- Updated calling area information for West Central Telephone Association (OCN 1501) and Red River Telephone Association (OCN 1631 and 4300)
- Verified information (no changes) for Dunnell Telephone Company, Home Telephone Company, Manchester-Hartland Telephone Company, Wilderness Valley Telephone Company, Northern Telephone Company
- Updated calling area information for TEC subsidiaries in Tennessee: Peoples Telephone Company (OCN 0576), West Tennessee Telephone Company (OCN 0583)
- Updated calling area information for the following companies in North Carolina: Randolph Telephone (OCN 0496), Surry Telephone Membership Corporation (OCN 0503), CenturyLink (Mebtel) (OCN 0485)
Customers of McDonough Telephone Cooperative (OCN 1047) who use the same company for long distance service have free local calling to all other exchanges in the cooperative.
- Dakota Central Telecommunications (OCN 1610 and 1683) has company-wide local calling – not sure when this took effect. Source: DCT
- Dickey Rural Networks (OCN 1611) also has company-wide local calling as of 2013-12-01. Source: DRN
- Farmers Mutual Telephone Company (OCN 1389 and 2836) and Federated Telephone Cooperative (OCN 1390, 1403 and 2629) have formed a partnership known as Acira, with company-wide local calling among members of both companies. Source: Acira
Telephone Service Company (Wapakoneta OH) expanded their calling areas some time ago but we didn’t find their revised tariff until now.
- Local calling from exchanges of Peoples Telephone Cooperative (Quitman TX) to exchanges of Etex Telephone Cooperative, Cumby Telephone Cooperative, and Blossom Telephone Company, effective 2014-12-01. Source: TX PUC case 43756
- Local calling from exchanges of Etex Telephone Cooperative (Gilmer TX) to exchanges of Peoples Telephone Cooperative, effective 2014-12-01. Source: TX PUC case 43755
- Local calling from exchanges of South Plains Telephone Cooperative (Lubbock TX) to remaining exchanges in Lubbock LATA 544, effective 2014-12-01. Source: TX PUC case 43703
- Local calling from Cumby Telephone Cooperative (Cumby TX) to exchanges of Peoples Telephone Cooperative, effective 2014-12-01. Source: TX PUC case 43664
- Company-wide local calling for exchanges of Duo County Telephone Cooperative (Jamestown KY) plus calling to Burkesville KY, effective 2014-11-30. Source: KY PSC case 2014-00315
- Updated calling area information for Fort Randall Telephone Company (Wagner SD). Source: FRTC