Effective 2017-07-11, the following Florida rate centres were consolidated: Lee was consolidated under Cherry Lake; Baker was consolidated under Crestview; Valparaiso was consolidated under Destin; Alford, Grand Ridge, and Malone were consolidated under Greenwood.
New Mexico consolidation
- The following rate centres were consolidated as part of the Albuquerque NM rate centre, effective 2017-03-08: Belen, Bernalillo, Estancia, Laguna Acoma, Los Lunas, Moriarty, Mountainair, Pena Blanca, Tijeras. Source: NMPRC Case # 15-003303-UT.
North Dakota and Iowa changes
- Local calling from exchanges of Valley Telephone Cooperative to remaining exchanges in their respective LATAs, effective 2016-05-01. Source: TX PUC case 45681
- Company-wide local calling for exchanges of Wes-Tex Telephone Cooperative effective 2016-06-01. Source: TX PUC case 45939
Florida rate centre consolidations
Effective 2016-10-15: North Cape Coral and North Fort Myers will be consolidated under Cape Coral; Pine Island will be consolidated under Sanibel-Captiva Islands; Homosassa Springs will be consolidated under Inverness; Panacea will be consolidated under St Marks; Sopchoppy will be consolidated under Crawfordville; Spring Lake will be consolidated under Lake Placid.
North Dakota, Newfoundland and Labrador changes
Kentucky local calling expansions
Several carriers in Kentucky are expanding their local calling areas effective 2016-06-01 in response to changes in federal Universal Service Fund subsidies.
- Duo County Telephone Cooperative (OCN 0401) – KY PSC case 2016-00050
- Foothills Rural Telephone Cooperative (OCN 0406) – KY PSC case 2016-00051
- Mountain Rural Telephone Cooperative (OCN 0414) – KY PSC case 2016-00047
- Peoples Rural Telephone Cooperative (OCN 0415) – KY PSC case 2016-00044
North Dakota rate centre consolidation
Effective 2016-03-01, York ND will be consolidated under Leeds ND (North Dakota Telephone Company OCN 1447 serves both exchanges). Midstate Telephone (OCN 1638) recently transferred York to NDTC since that exchange is surrounded by NDTC exchanges and serves only 12 customers with a total of 20 access lines. Source: ND PSC Case PU-15-615
Colorado rate centre consolidation
Effective 2015-11-12, Aurora and Denver-Sullivan were consolidated under Denver. Local calling areas remain unchanged.