Several carriers in Kentucky are expanding their local calling areas effective 2016-06-01 in response to changes in federal Universal Service Fund subsidies.
One-way local calling from Britannia Beach BC to metro Vancouver area and Whistler, effective 2015-09-01. Source: Telus tariff notice 4380 via CRTC.
- Santel Communications Cooperative (OCN 1676) has had company-wide local calling since some time in 2014. They previously had optional local calling plans where subscribers could choose to pay a monthly fee to call specified exchanges.
- Updated local calling information for Interstate Telephone Cooperative/Stockholm-Strandburg Telephone Company (OCN 1651, 1654, and 1679)
- Updated calling area information for Ducor Telephone Company (OCN 2313)
- Updated calling area information for West Central Telephone Association (OCN 1501) and Red River Telephone Association (OCN 1631 and 4300)
- Verified information (no changes) for Dunnell Telephone Company, Home Telephone Company, Manchester-Hartland Telephone Company, Wilderness Valley Telephone Company, Northern Telephone Company